• Welcome to Kerman Unified School District

    Kerman Unified is excited to welcome you to our District! Our mission is to provide our students with a balanced education through quality programs, in a safe learning environment. Each student will demonstrate the skills necessary to be productive, responsible citizens through partnerships with the school, home and community. This page contains all the information you'll need to get started with registering a new or existing child with the District. Below you will find helpful links and tutorials to guide you through the process.

    Please note that only a parent or legal guardian may register a child for school. If you are interested in attending a different school, other than your resident/home school, transfer applications will be available at the District Office. If you have any questions regarding transitional kindergarten or kindergarten, registration, or required enrollment documents, please feel free to contact your resident/home school.


    Students Raising Hands

    Click Here for New Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten Enrollment   >>


    Click Here for New First - Twelfth Grade Enrollment   >>


    Click Here to Register a Returning Student   >>


    Who is eligible for Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten?

    • Transitional Kindergarten:
      If your child will turn five (5) between the dates of September 2, 2023, and April 2, 2024, your child is eligible to register for Transitional Kindergarten. The Transitional Kindergarten program is a two-year program (year 1 - Transitional Kindergarten and year 2 - Kindergarten).
    • Kindergarten:
      To be eligible to register for kindergarten for the 2023-2024 school year, a child must turn five (5) years of age on or before September 1, 2023.


    How do I register my Child if they are new to the District?

    • Step 1:
      Complete the online registration process using Aeries Online Enrollment. The process consists of asking for information about your child and filling out required forms.
    • Step 2:
      After completing the online registration process, a member of the school site staff will reach out to you to schedule an appointment to finish the enrollment process. At that time, you'll need to bring one of the following items:.
    • Certified copy of a birth record
    • Statement by the local registrar or country recorder certifying the date of birth
    • Baptism certificate
    • Passport
    • Affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor
    • And one of the following items:
    • Property tax payment receipts
    • Rental property contract, lease or payment receipts
    • Utility service contract, statement, or payments receipts
    • Pay stubs
    • Voter registration
    • Correspondence from a government agency
    • Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of the pupil
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.

Voluntary Student Accident & Sickness Insurance


    is now offering to Parents and Guardians,

    Voluntary Student Accident & Sickness Plans, through

    Myers-Stevens & Toohey & Co., Inc.