Principal: Margaret Nichols
Assistant Principal: Angela Kismet
Assistant Principal: Todd Nelson
Counselor: Gonzalo Nava
Office Hours: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Address: 601 South First Street; Kerman, CA 93630
Phone: (559) 843-9600 | Fax: (559) 840-4291
KMS Distance Learning
Our teachers are currently preparing work for our students. There are a number of ways for students to access this work. All KMS Students will receive an email with an invitation to view the “KMS Distance Learning” folder, which will contain assignments from all KMS classes. Therefore, if you have internet access, you do not need to contact the school. Students who do not have internet access will be given packets of work, which will be picked up from the KMS office or for bus riders - work can be delivered to the student’s bus stop, if requested.
With the news that school has been closed through the end of the school year, 3rd Quarter grades will be the students’ final grades. However, we are providing the opportunity for students to improve their grades. Please see below:
- Kerman Middle School Students have the opportunity to bring their grade up one letter grade by satisfactorily completing and submitting four (4) work packets.
- Students who want to bring their 3rd Quarter grade up by more than one letter grade need to contact their teacher for information.
- Work that must be completed in the packet in order to receive credit are the core subject areas (ELA, Math, Science, History/Social Science, PE), and the student’s elective classes. The other elective work is optional.
- All completed work packets must be returned to KMS no later than June 1, 2020 to receive credit.
Thank you for your partnership in your child’s education. We are always available for questions or concerns. If you need help in any way, please reach out to us. Thank you for your patience as we do our best to meet the needs of every one of our students.
Textbook Return & Locker Clean Out
Students (only) may return to the KMS campus to return their textbooks and empty their PE lockers while still practicing social distancing.
- 7th grade students will be on campus to return books and clean out their PE lockers on Tuesday and Wednesday, June 2nd & 3rd.
- 8th grade students will be on campus to return books and clean out their PE lockers on Thursday and Friday, June 4thd & 5th.
pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader, in order to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh docx file: You need the Microsoft Word program, in order to view this file. To learn more, visit the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack. xlsx file: You need the Microsoft Excel program, in order to view this file. To learn more, visit the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack.