Bullying and Harassment Prevention Information
Kerman Unified School District is providing information on bullying and harassment prevention in compliance with Assembly Bill No. 34. The following websites address issues on bullying and harassment. There are website links that address social media bullying that include the following references to possible forums for social media bullying:
- Internet websites with free registration and ease of registration.
- Internet websites offering peer-to-peer instant messaging.
- Internet websites offering comment forums or sections.
- Internet websites offering image or video posting platforms.
Link to Assembly Bill 34:
- Stopbullying.gov: StopBullying.gov
- Cyberbullying.org: Cyberbullying Research Center - How to Identify, Prevent and Respond
- Kid Smartz.org: KidSmartz - Home
- NetSmartz.org: https://www.missingkids.org/netsmartz/home
- Cyber Tipline: NCMEC's CyberTipline
- Kids Against Bullying: Home | Kids Against Bullying - Pacer
- Pacer’s National Bullying Prevention Center: PACER's National Bullying Prevention Center
- Pacer Center’s Teens Against Bullying: Teens Against Bullying
- CDE Bullying Prevention Training and Resources: https://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/ss/se/bullyres.asp