Principal: Margaret Nichols
Assistant Principal: Angela Kismet
Assistant Principal: Todd Nelson
Counselor: Gonzalo Nava
Office Hours: M-F 7:00am - 4:00pm
Address: 601 South First Street; Kerman, CA 93630
Phone: (559) 843-9600 | Fax: (559) 840-4291
KMS Counseling Resources
The link below provides access to resources for Social, Emotional, and Academic Counseling.
Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
All registration documents must be completed online.
This is completed through the AERIES parent portal: https://aeries.kermanusd.com/
If you need help completing this process, please call the school office at 843-9604.
KMS Student Expectations for Online Learning
- Log in on time and stay online for the entire class period.
- Student’s screen name must be the name that is on the school roster.
- Student’s camera must be on at all times.
- All chats must be content specific and appropriate for school.
- Students will follow school dress code at all times online.
- All school rules must be followed.
KMS Online Attendance
- Attendance will be taken every period.
- Excessive tardies will result in loss of participation points, which may negatively affect the student’s grade.
Directions for logging into Google Classrooms
- Start early in the morning so you are in the classroom at 8:30 when school starts!
- Log into your Google Classroom Account
- Find your first period classroom from your class schedule
- Join the google meet
**Extra help is available from teachers from 2:00-3:45. Talk to your teachers for more information.
KMS Daily Distance Learning Schedule
Live stream lessons from the classroom
Students must log-in to their Google Classroom at the times below.
8:30 - 9:05 Period 1 9:10 - 9:45 Period 2 9:45 - 10:00 Break 10:00 - 10:35 Period 3 10:40 - 11:15 Period 4 11:20 - 11:55 Period 5 11:55 - 12:30 Lunch 12:30 - 1:05 Period 6 1:10 - 1:45 Period 7
Student Participation in KMS Athletics (If and When athletics get going.)
The Kerman Unified School District requires all participants in extra-curricular activities to maintain a 2.0 GPA or better in the previous 5-week grading period. Kerman Middle School students who have below a 2.0 GPA or receive an “F” on the most recent progress report card will be removed from the team. Every student who wishes to participate in any sport must have an Athletic Clearance Form on file in the administration office. Required information and included on the form: health statement (physical examination on the form or attached) completed and signed by a doctor; verification of health insurance.
Our Kerman Middle School After School Program Website
pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader, in order to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh docx file: You need the Microsoft Word program, in order to view this file. To learn more, visit the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack. xlsx file: You need the Microsoft Excel program, in order to view this file. To learn more, visit the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack.