DTS Bully Incident Reporting Form
DTS's Bully Incident Reporting System (bDTS) allows any student and/or member of the community to report an incident of bullying or harassment. Please note that any report submitted using bDTS remains anonymous and is kept confidential. Anyone reporting an incident has the option of including their contact information for follow-up.
To report an incident of bullying or harassment using bDTS, navigate to the reporting form using the "Bully Incident Reporting" link, found on the left-side of this page. You'll be presented with a reporting form that looks like the one pictured below:
THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE QUESTIONS YOU WILL BE ASKED:
- Provide the School Name.
- Indicate where the incident occured. If the location is not listed, please provide it in the description box provided.
- Indicate when the incident occurred.
- Indicate whom was causing harm.
- Indicate whom was being harmed.
- Indicate whether there were any witnesses, of said incident.
- Describe what happened. Use as much detail as possible, this will assist Administrators with the investigation.
- Distinguish whether you are a Teacher, Student or Community Member.
- Provide your name. ***OPTIONAL***
- Provide your phone number. ***OPTIONAL***
- Enter the 5-digit number displayed on the form. This is included to prevent spam messages.
- Click “Submit Report.” Once submitted, the report will be routed to a School and/or District Administrators. (All incidents are investigated, as needed.)